Prague City Pass
The Prague City Pass is your ticket to a hassle free city trip to Prague. This city pass allows you free admission to a number of top sights in Prague and discounts for many attractions and museums. This pass is user-friendly and will save you a lot of hassle: no need to buy separate tickets or join the waiting line at popular attractions. Whether you are trying to save money or just want to see as much as possible, the Prague Pass is a must-have for visitors who like to enjoy Prague to the full.
How does the Prague City Pass Work?
Buy your pass online from this website. You will receive a confirmation email with a voucher to be exchanged for a physical pass in the office in the centre of Prague. Validity of the Prague pass starts when you use your card for the first time. From this moment on your card is valid for 30 days. Your Prague Castle ticket is valid during 2 days after validation and your Jewish Museum ticket for 7 days after validation.
Prague City Pass
Discover Prague with the City Pass and enjoy the attractions in the city at a relaxed pace. This city pass is valid for 30 days and is activated when you use it for the first time. Prague Castle, the Jewish Museum and more top attraction are free for holders of the Tourist Pass. Additionally, there are discounts on some 40 more attractions, shops, restaurants, excursions and tours. Add to this free transport from and to the airport and it is obvious that the Prague Pass makes tour city trip very affordable and efficient!
Skip the Lines
Your Prague Pass allows you to skip the waiting lines and affords fast track entry to popular Prague sights such as Prague Castle, the St Vitus Cathedral, the Jewish Museum and another 40 attractions and museums in Prague.
Go on a free bus tour through the Old Town, New Town and Mala Strana districts. Go on a boat trip on the Vltava River. Free public transport is not included in Prague City Pass, but this is not a disadvantage. Prague is a compact city and most sights are within walking distance of each other. Besides, Prague public transport is very affordable especially when you buy a 24 or 48-hour ticket.
What’s included in the Prague Pass?
- Ticket for Prague Castle: the old Royal Palace, St. George Basilica, Golden Lane, Dalibor Tower and St Vitus Cathedral. This ticket is valid for 2 days.
- Ticket for the Jewish Museum and the historical synagogues of Prague. This ticket is valid for 7 days.
- Free admission to 40 other attractions in Prague
- Free bus tour of all highlights in Prague
- Free boat trip on the Vltava River – offering a breathtaking view of Prague Castle
- Discount on airport transfer
- Discounts and special offers for tours and excursions and in restaurants and shops.